EBay Watch – Bikes for sale

Home Forums CB1100R Owners Club Forum EBay Watch – Bikes for sale

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 294 total)
  • Author
    TerryC

Hi Glen
    I have already received 4 copies just waiting for the last 2 which I will now cancel, I will let you know what the postage is for the 4 copies. Sorry I made a $1 mistake but see the actual book price attached
    So good of a fellow member to say order one and then do their own thing great mateship towards fellow members.
    Regards
    Terry

Anonymous
    Inactive

Oh dear.
    Terry. I have not done my own thing. I think you have probably interpreted my post in the wrong way. I simply put up a link in case others may wish to order, then said I would go down this route if you were unable to secure enough copies. Apologies if my wording was too ambiguous and confusing.
    I have not ordered any copies from the site direct but suspect that now that I have burned my bridge with you that I probably may have too. If you have the copies on order then I am happy to go down the route suggested by Glenn.
    Please let me know your position as the last thing I want is for you to be out of pocket.
    Keep smiling.

TerryC

Sorry Andy
    I did take it the wrong way and sorry again. I have 4 copies as that is all they had at the time and 2 are coming as they had to get another box sent to the office. But I don’t know the price until the 6 arrive and hopefully they will be the $9.95 as is on their site.
    I am always smiling as I get older and nearing retirement and more bike time.
    regards
    Terry

Anonymous
    Inactive

Cool. Thanks for your efforts Terry.

Glenn Kirkham
    Keymaster

Hi Terry – Many thanks for your efforts with the Mag’s – much appreciated.. Let me know the costs etc. and I’ll PayPal out to you.. :-)

Cheers.. Glenn

TerryC

Glen
    See photo’s ave the 6 copies @$9.95 AUD each just waiting on potage price, can you send me your address or where to send them please so I can get a price?
    regards
    Terry Cook

Trevor Hughes
    Keymaster

Thanks Terry and Glenn I look forward to receiving my copy of the magazine.

Just let me know who and when to pay.

Trevor Hughes
    Keymaster

An advert in April 1981 Motorcycle Racing.

£3,750 not a bad deal!

Steve Doyle
    Keymaster

Thank you to both Terry & Glenn. Glenn – As soon as you know the cost I will pay by Paypal.

Cheers, Steve

@TerryC 2733 wrote:

Glen
    See photo’s ave the 6 copies @$9.95 AUD each just waiting on potage price, can you send me your address or where to send them please so I can get a price?
    regards
    Terry Cook

AndyL
    TerryC

Hi Trevor/Glenn
    Can I get an address to send the 6 books too, so I can get them over to England for you?
    Terry

Glenn Kirkham
    Keymaster

Hi Terry – I’ll PM you.. Cheers.. Glenn

SteveB
    SteveB
    AndyL

Anyone seen one of these before?

http://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C553736#

Some trick bits and pieces there

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 294 total)
  • The topic ‘EBay Watch – Bikes for sale’ is closed to new replies.