Footrestrubbers for the RB (CBX)

Home Forums CB1100R Owners Club Forum Footrestrubbers for the RB (CBX)

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello all,can send the rubbers starting 10 may. Price for one pair is 45,=euro.Payment can be made via paypal,adress is wim9060@kpnmail.nl The shippingcost is for one pair 4,50 euro. For one to four pairs the shipping is 7,20 euro. Can do glueing for you if you want,in that case mail me for details. E mailadress is the same as paypaladress. Have also complete sets I mean new rubbers on the original aluminium pegs,for details e mail me. Best Regards,Wim

StephenS

Have you an RC rubbers ?. thanks steve

Anonymous
    Inactive

HiSteve,yes I have them availble.For clubmembers they are 38,=euro/one pair.Shipping is 4,50 euro.I accept paypal. Paypal adress is wim9060@kpnmail.nl Regards, Wim

Trevor Hughes
    Keymaster

I have just received my footpeg rubbers. Thanks Wim I will PayPal money this evening.

These rubbers are great copies of the original and I would recommend them to anyone who has worn footpeg rubbers.

Glenn Kirkham
    Keymaster

Looking forward to Wim getting back from Spa so i can get a look at mine now too trev.. :-)

Cheers.. Glenn

Glenn Kirkham
    Keymaster

Just had my rubbers back now too – brilliant job Wim – You even replaced my ground down ‘hero blobs’ too – thanks again Wim great job well done – enjoy Spa – wish I was coming now… :(

Anonymous
    Inactive

Glad you like them Glenn, regrettably that you are not at spa next weekend but I hope next year no problems!! Cheers, Wim

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.