Looking for a CB1100R

Home Forums CB1100R Owners Club Forum Looking for a CB1100R

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    MarkS

I am on the lookout for a CB1100R if any of you guys are thinking of selling. I am in the UK. My first preference would be a C, but will consider B or D models. Please pm me if you have one or spot one for sale. Many thanks

WillB

There was one on Car & Classic website for sale, an RC model.
    I did enquire about additional info and pics for it and this is the reply, although he still didn’t give me any contact telephone number so here’s the website link. https://www.carandclassic.co.uk/classic_cars.php?category=15&make=&region=&country=&era=&type=&price=&keyword=cb1100r&S.x=49&S.y=20
    As you can see there’s also an RB model for sale on there too.

Regards and good luck with your search, Will Barber

Hi Will,

Managed to get some pics today. I imported this from Germany, bought it from Henry Andreas Chairman of the German owners club, it was in their collection, mainly on view, hardly ever used. ( I emailed Glenn before hand to quiz him about Henry ) Bodywork was a bit tired, and had a 4 into 1 exhaust. I have done a mild resto, new owner can tidy up a few bits if they wish. Booked in for an mot tomorrow, hopefully it will pass, then get a UK V5, so not really ready for sale yet, soon. For the pic I stuck my number plate on, hiding it just showing the X, it will of course be an X reg.
    I have an RC, struggled to find one, posted an add on the owners club, no joy, but found one in the end. so I bought this pure and simply to give someone in the UK the opportunity to own one. Get it on the raod again. I was going to buy an exhaust from Glenn, but didn’t in the end, bought it from Cary Knapton who gets them made in South Africa in stainless steel. Ceramic coated I collected it on Friday.

bye for now
    Mike Shally

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1920[/ATTACH]

MarkS

I am now sorted with a bike.

WillB

Nice one Mark, what model did you end up getting?
    Any pics ☺

MarkS

@WillB 4372 wrote:

Nice one Mark, what model did you end up getting?
    Any pics ☺

An RB, but not the one on C&C.
    i haven’t picked it up yet.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Congratulations Mark. Welcome to the wonderful world of R ownership. They’re great bikes. Fancy going to Holland on it next June?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Welcome to the Club Mark and congrats on the RB, as Andy said do you fancy going to the R meeting in Holland next June, A few of us who live in the south are going from Harwich to the Hook of Holland and you are welcome to meet us there and travel with us

MarkS

I could not make the Dutch meeting unfortunately as I work on The Open and am on site from the end of April through to the end of June.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.