Reply To: EBay Watch – Bikes for sale

Home Forums CB1100R Owners Club Forum EBay Watch – Bikes for sale Reply To: EBay Watch – Bikes for sale

Nat_P

Very good point………………

I wont be buying that then. Although It would be interesting to see how they value that @ import point.
Seller of course can give you an invoice, but surely he can write whatever figure you like on that. I had heard a rumor, that irrespective of what is written on an invoice, customs will value it themselves to stop fiddlers. Still , if you paid £5000 for it cant see them seeing this as outside of the price range . As for the ” spares “, would be even more interested to see how customs value that if at all . I certainly have an interest, but given expenses to go get it, ( hire a van /fuel etc etc ) customs / registration hastle + import duty, its worth no more than £6000 to me so thats what i will offer. I am sure it will be rejected, but there is a good £3000 worth of taxes/expenses to get it here, assuming there is nothing wrong with it and it runs.
Feel free to tell me im wrong…………always good to have corroberation of one’s opinions.

Regards,

Nat.