1100RB exhaust system

Home Forums CB1100R Owners Club Forum 1100RB exhaust system

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    PhilipC

I know this topic has been discussed before but would it be possible to harvest the knowledge you guys have about the complete and authentic 4 – 2 exhaust system options for the RB (’cause I need one!)? I have been offered a complete system from Marving but will it fit? Does it look like the original?. I read about King Silencers but can’t find any references other than speedway silencers! I feel it would be useful to many if you could assemble the definitive catalogue of wisdom … Please share your knowledge!

Trevor Hughes
    Keymaster

Hi Philip

I believe the Marving system will fit the RB and is a reasonable replica at a fair price however some club members have reported problems when trying to make it fit under RC/RD fairing. See in the for sale section of this forum as DanielB had one for sale for that reason.

Dave king only made silencers they are a very good replica that most would find difficult to tell from the original Honda system. Unfortunately after a lot of work by both Dave and club member RoyK there was little interest in these silencers (I believe 5 sets were made and sold) so Dave will only make them when he has time. I know the last sets made were on order for 2 years before they finally got produced.

There is also the OS stainless system which again is a reasonable copy and will last longer than the original system, clearly there is a cost for any stainless system and it will need coating but should last the life of the bike.

DanielB

Philip

With regards to Trev’s comment – I have more pictures of the Marving 4 into 2, drop me a message if you need them or want any help.

Regards
    Dan

DanielB

Some very useful info on here too http://hoc.createforumhosting.com/post42177.html#p42177

Hope that helps

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.