air box

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Can any tell me how many intakes I should have on my RB air box .. I’ve read the 1100f has 2 .. at mine only has 1

Anonymous
    Inactive

There are TWO inlets… different sizes. I’ve rummaged in the garage for my spare to take a photo for you but
    couldn’t find it. Seems is up at my other garage. The boxes are the same I believe for all the CB750/900/1100
    fours so maybe you have a 750 or 900 bo
    x ?:confused:

Trevor Hughes
    Keymaster

Sorry Steve

Carl

Your air box is correct the RB air box only has one air intake. A second smaller intake was added to the left of the original one on the RC/RD models. This is part of the reason why the RB is quoted at 115 HP and the RC/RD at 120 HP. Best not tell RC/RD owner though.

I also believe I am correct in saying the R air box is different from the 900/750. If my memory is correct Andre had fuelling problems when he had a bike fitted with the wrong air box. I’m sure he will let us know.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I won’t say a word trev .. : ) .. thanks for your replies dudes … Might keep an eye open for a two port … Just for research of course .. lol ..

Peter Hunt
    Participant

@TrevH 782 wrote:

Sorry Steve

Carl

the RB is quoted at 115 HP and the RC/RD at 120 HP. Best not tell RC/RD owner though.

I heard that……………:rolleyes:

PaulA

Carl
    I have a spare airbox with 2 inlets if you want it

Anonymous
    Inactive

Where in the world are you dude ?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.