Anyone fancy a project RC?

Home Forums CB1100R Owners Club Forum Anyone fancy a project RC?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

The following email request was sent to me. Contact Graham if interested via email on grahamsboat@hotmail.co.uk

dear sir,

in approx 1985 i bought a 1982 CB1100RC , i rode the bike for a few years and enjoyed it thoroughly,

in 1995 i had children, the bike was garaged for approx 7 years before i rode it again, after about 2 years i decided in my wisdom to strip her down and rebuild her,, i bought many new parts,,cam,,cam chain, valves, followers etc,rings,,had the barrels honed and there she sat,,in parts and unfortunately still does,,i now have time to rebuild her but due to failing health unfortunately do not have the energy,,

it is with great reluctance that im being forced to sell her and i was wondering if any of your members would be interested in contacting me with a view to buying her,,
    the rolling chassis is complete with minor damage to the seat and the fairing also complete, although stood in the garage for a long time,

all of the engine parts are available with the exception of the head gasket and probably a few nuts and bolts
    i would be most grateful if you could pass this information on along with my contact details to anyone who may be interested in returning this amazing machine to the road.
    yours sincerely
    graham
    grahamsboat@hotmail.co.uk

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Andy,thanks for sharing this message.I have send an e mail to the man with some questions.
    Don`t no what the askingprice is ofcourse,but have interest.
    Thank you,
    Wim

Peter Hunt
    Participant

Geez, a one owner RC, pretty well complete….mmmm, I wonder if it’s worth migrating to UK for it:rolleyes:…..I’m guessing this won’t last long..

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.