At last

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    GrahamR

May I be the first to say thank you to Steve for setting this up and I am looking forward to doing my bit for the updated CB1100R club.

Graham:)

1100rAdmin

Hey Graham… well I guess I have to congratulate you too for being the very first post on this new forum site. Now I’m just trying to nut out if I can get the posts sent via email so you can still recieve posts without logging in all the time. Looking into the future, there’s a very neat add on to this system that enable you to do all this from a smartphone (Iphone/Android). I guess we’re walking before we can run at this point though! I’ve got all on trying to look as if I know what I’m doing as it is !!!!! :eek::confused:

1100rAdmin

Graham, update on receiving emails…. you can’t operate this like the Yahoo site where you receive every post as an email. (there’s a code modification that might be availble for me to tinker with at some later date, but as I say.. I’m actually still at the crawling stage here… not quite walking)

However, what you can do is receive a daily or weekly digest of the posts on any particular thread. Threads are particular forum discussion topics, like this one, that you can then select to subscribe to. Go to the top of this thread window and select “thread tools”. Select “Subscribe” and then the option that best suits your needs from the sub menu.

Steve

Anonymous
    Inactive

Oh… I should also say you can “Subscribe” to the whole Forum too ( remember there may be several actual forums in this forum website). So in effect you could actually receive an email digest on a daily or weekly basis if all the activity if you subscribe to every forum.

Currently there are TWO forums I have created. One called MAIN FORUM and the other ADMIN FORUM.

This is likely to expand as we get going…..

Trevor Hughes
    Keymaster

Steve I think Graham has said it all. This looks very good and will only get better as others join in and start talking.

Well done mate.

Trev

Anonymous
    Inactive

If anyone gets to feeling really adventurous with this.. try cutting a pasting some of the general “R” history or information from the exisitng website at
    cb1100r.com

You would have to copy the photos to your computer, than upload them as attachments to the article.

Not very difficult when you know start to become familiar with the ropes of this system.

Anonymous
    Inactive

If anyone gets to feeling really adventurous with this.. try cutting a pasting some of the general “R” history or information from the exisitng website at
    cb1100r.com

You would have to copy the photos to your computer, than upload them as attachments to the article.

Not very difficult when you know start to become familiar with the ropes of this system.:cool:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Superb stuff Steve. This will be a real asset to the Club.

Hello everyone else currently using the site.

Good to be onboard.

Andy J

AndyL

Nice work Mr G… very functional and smooth. Top stuff.

DickH

I will second these comments…..

It’s great to feel so happy about selling Steve my 1100R and ‘giving’ him that nice number plate to go with it..!!!

Steve – you are a STAR.

Much appreciated – Dik

Glenn Kirkham
    Keymaster

Great work Steve – keep it up..!!

Glenn K

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.