August 2012 R World

Home Forums CB1100R Owners Club Forum August 2012 R World

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    AndyL

How do all, sorry for a lack of posting of recent, will try to be a bit more productive from now on in.

Right, its about time I started putting together the next edition of R world, which would be great to get out by the end of August or v early September.

If anyone has articles that they would like to include or items for sale or items wanted etc etc, please email me with the details to:

andy@the-production-house.co.uk

If you title your email “R World August edition” I can set my email filters up so that no contributions get lost.

If you have pics to accompany your text, don’t embed them in a Word doc please, just add them to the end of the email… it gives me a better idea of their resolution and therefore what size I can reproduce them at.

Articles on anything R related will all be considered and don’t worry about poor spelling or the like, I can edit it so it all hangs together.

So… over to you all, get typing… please!!

Andy

:)

Trevor Hughes
    Keymaster

Andy

I’ve just received my August copy of R world albeit September. Well done Andy it’s a great read and I very much approve of the new look magazine quality.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@TrevH 1497 wrote:

Andy

I’ve just received my August copy of R world albeit September. Well done Andy it’s a great read and I very much approve of the new look magazine quality.

+1 :<) Wim

Glenn Kirkham
    Keymaster

Great production Andy.. :-) Cheers.. Glenn

Peter Hunt
    Participant

Just got my copy over here in Oz – good job guys.
    I’m thinking about refurbishing my wheels soon, so that article was of special interest. See seperate thread.

And the pics of the groups of R’s at the rally has….well…..caused me to embarrass myself. 😮
    Peter.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Great job again Andy. You have implemented a real step change in the mag. Love it.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.