Cb1100r look a like

Home Forums CB1100R Owners Club Forum Cb1100r look a like

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    RogerB

Hya everybody,New boy here you may have to bare with me untill i find my way about,Have just retired from 45 years in the motor trade,HGV-Cars and bikes the last 10 years as mot tester which i still do part time holidays sickness etc,Do not have a CB1100R at moment but have second best see link,Painted Blackbird to look like D model difficult to no where to stop modding,Bought the bird new in 2002 in germany in a crate (£2000 saving from uk price) It has now covered 127.000 miles without any major probs,I hope to be a active member of club plus any help im only to willing in any way i can,will stop now before i send you all to sleep.
    http://s1178.photobucket.com/albums/x379/rogerblackbird

Trevor Hughes
    Keymaster

Hi Roger

Welcome to the forum and the club. That’s a very nice looking Blackbird and it will be good to see you at some club events in the future.

Anonymous
    Inactive

:)Hello Roger,One thing is for sure, with that bike on a meeting of cb1100Rrrrrsss your the eye-catcher

RogerB

Evening all,Thank you Trev and Wim,Good to get the compliments,Hoping that by the show times come will have the pukka thing,The good thing about the Bird is that i can use it on a daily basis,Would be inclined to put the real thing on the mantlepiece but they were not made for that,My prob is that once on the seat do not no when to stop perhaps thats not a bad problem though, All the best.

Anonymous
    Inactive

great bike roger….i’ve seen it at the last too stafford shows….:)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.