CB1100RC Fairing Dzup clips

Home Forums CB1100R Owners Club Forum CB1100RC Fairing Dzup clips

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    TerryC

Hi
    Would any member have 6 of the original fasteners that secure the top to the bottom of the RC fairings that they would like to sell to a member in Australia? DZUS Clips
    regards
    Terry:)

BrianC
    Participant

This probably doesn’t help you a lot Terry, but here goes. I wanted to renew those bits on my D. I scoured the internet and found a DZUS catalogue, whereby I could find the clips, and all the other hardware. Part numbers the lot. All I had to do was find a supplier. I did find one in the US and asked for a quote and do they ship to Aus? Yes they did ship here but I had to buy something like 1000 or 10,000 or something ridiculous. That ended that enquiry. They did note some other suppliers in the US, all racecar shops or the like. I haven’t pursued that any further.

DickH

Terry,
    I have 5 old DZUS clips but none of the cam screws that they need – just a few of the spacer/washers that also go somewhere near……it was a long time ago that I worked on one of these fairings. Here’s a picture….
    Cheers
    Dick H

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1260[/ATTACH]

DickH

Terry,
    I’ve looked a bit further…..and I now have 6 DZUS clips and 6 chrome cam screws!! More than happy to send them to you if wanted.

Dick H

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.