CB1100RC Tool Box

Home Forums CB1100R Owners Club Forum CB1100RC Tool Box

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    TerryC

Hi all
    By any chance would a member have a spare tool box to suit the RC that they would be willing to sell and send to Australia?
    Terry:)

Trevor Hughes
    Keymaster

Hi Terry

Prototype Plastic Components have made a great replica of the toolbox. The mould was made from a NOS toolbox so the replica does look just like the orignal, however we were unable to replicate the hinge and we’re still working on that. Martyn had some model aircraft hinges he was going to try when I last spoke to him so drop him a mail as that may help move things along.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1274[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]1275[/ATTACH]

Martyn Hays
    Prototype Plastic Components,
    Hawthorn Tree Works,
    405 Broad Lane
    COVENTRY,
    West Midlands
    CV5 7AX

Tel: 07939 556436 prototypeplasticcomponents@hotmail.co.uk

TerryC

Thanks Trevor for the lead will email him
    Terry

Trevor Hughes
    Keymaster

I have called Martyn to ask how he is getting on with these toolboxes. Unfortunately he’s still looking for a good hinge arrangement so if anyone has an idea that may help, Martyn will be pleased to hear from you. However if you would like to fit your own hinges Martyn has a mould for the toolbox and lid that are a great copy of the original.

Ken_J

Hi. Are these toolboxes still available, with or without hinges?!?! Would need shipped to South Africa. Need a few, none of my bikes have. Thanks!!

Trevor Hughes
    Keymaster

Unfortunately Martyn is not responding to any communication so I have approached another supplier. I will keep you informed.

WillB

Thank you Trevor, appreciated by all I’m sure.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.