Classic Bike Meeting Donnington 5,6,& 7th August 2016 – CRMC & VJMC

Home Forums CB1100R Owners Club Forum Classic Bike Meeting Donnington 5,6,& 7th August 2016 – CRMC & VJMC

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Glenn Kirkham
    Keymaster

Hi guy’s, as I’m not sure if I will get all the parts needed for my RB to be presentable in time for Donny.

I/we have committed to show four bikes and I’m now starting to get a bit anxious now about how many bikes we will have available.

Gareth Roberts has promised his RD – I believe that Trev is also bringing his RB , and Bozzy says he’ll try and bring his RB for a day – racing permitting – but that’s about all I have at the moment.

We will also plan to hold the AGM on the 6th as we did last year – I believe that is also pretty definite now unless anyone has any violent objections?

I believe that will be formally advised in the Club Magazine that’s currently being worked on by Andy – delayed again because of the lack of material sent in for Andy to publish.

We need another two bikes at least – Can you please let me know if you’re planning to come – Full track session ‘parade’ laps are probably available for shown bikes as well as FREE tickets & camping etc.

Last year was a terrific event and meeting rubbing shoulders with the ‘stars’ and getting out on track for some fast laps – let me know if you’re interested and available please.

Cheers.. Glenn

SteveB

Glenn,
    I am racing at Aintree on sat 6th, but I have every intention of bringing the RB down on the sunday morning or maybe even saturday night, if I go straight there from Aintree.
    Looking forward to seeing you all there..
    BOZZY

Glenn Kirkham
    Keymaster

Thanks Bozz – how are you feeling after your spill….?

To all club members – this is a terrific event and great to be able to get up close and personal to all the action – we had unused tickets we obtained for members last that just went unused – such a shame at such a good event. Don’t be shy just speak up if you want a pass and can get along for a day..?

Cheers.. Glenn

SteveB

Glenn,
    My hip is still a bit sore and stopping me training in my 5K club. The headache is still there but getting easier . I am going to look for a new helmet today, still havent emptied the van yet. I hope to be OK for the weekend 5k run.
    ta Boz

Glenn Kirkham
    Keymaster

I’ll be in touch as soon as I get the passes Steve.. Make sure you get that head checked out… Not bouncing too well these daY’s. . ��

Glenn Kirkham
    Keymaster

Dear All, we plan to hold the AGM at Donnington next weekend and to be honest it looks like we could be struggling to get a quorum of 6 members together.

This is one hell of a great event and I will have spare weekend & camping tickets available so do please try and come if you’re in the area.

Otherwise we’ll need to reschedule it – again..!!

Try and get along – I promise you – you will not be disappointed..;)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.