Donnington CRMC Classic weekend -7,7,9th August 2015

Home Forums CB1100R Owners Club Forum Donnington CRMC Classic weekend -7,7,9th August 2015

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Glenn Kirkham
    Keymaster

Hi folks – we have 4/5 places on a stand at the Donnington Classic weekend – let me know if you are interested – we need one of each 1100r Flavour an a possibility on one for Ron to ride the parades on..

Let’s make this a good showcase for these ‘old girls’ shall we.. :D

Cheers.. Glenn

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have an RB and RD available Glenn if needed. Plan to be there ..

Anonymous
    Inactive

I can make my RB and RD available Glenn if needed. Certainly plan to be there ! It’s an event that has had great reviews in it’s past 3 years

Glenn Kirkham
    Keymaster

Thanks Steve..you’re in :D

Glenn Kirkham
    Keymaster

OK folks hot on the heels of the Bikers Classic at Spa (Awesome weekend!!) we are getting close to the CRMC Classic Weekend at Donnington – where we are also planning to host the club AGM this year..

We have places for display and parade lap(s) for 5 bikes – one of which Ron Haslam will be riding – our honorary President.

Based on feedback so far we have bikes donated by the following members:-

Haslam Rep RB – Bozzy
    CB1100RB – Trevor Hughes
    CB1100RC – Andy Larkin
    CB1100RC – Steve Gardners
    Haslam Rep RB – Glenn Kirkham

Looks and sounds like it will be another great weekend..

See you all there then.. :D

Cheers.. Glenn

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yes Glenn, The info is posted up on the Club News section… follow this link

http://www.cb1100r.net/forum/content.php?351-Donington-Classic-Bike-Festival

We may be short of smart RC for the stand. Members interested in getting their bikes in on the action please contact Steve Gardner or Glenn Kirkham pronto !! It’s only 4 weeks away.

Steve Doyle
    Keymaster

I’d be available for supply of an RC, with the possibility of an additional RB. Will be there anyway, also applied for the Parade.

Glenn Kirkham
    Keymaster

Cheers.. Steve – where did you apply for the VJMC parade lap…? Just been on the VJMC web site and can’t see sod all except that displayed bikes can parade..?

All we need now is some more great weather.. :-)

Cheers.. Glenn

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.