Endurance Legends – Donington Classic Weekend 6/7th May

Home Forums CB1100R Owners Club Forum Endurance Legends – Donington Classic Weekend 6/7th May

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Steve Doyle
    Keymaster

[h=1]ENDURANCE LEGENDS at DONINGTON PARK 6-7TH MAY 2017[/h][h=1]UK’S ONLY 4HR CLASSIC MOTORCYCLE ENDURANCE RACE WILL RETURN TO DONINGTON PARK ON 6-7TH MAY 2017[/h]We will be having our Club Gazebo, at the Endurance Legends 4hrs Endurance Race weekend, at Donington Park, on the 6/7th May.

We will have a stand for display of 5 bikes, with a free weekend pass for each bike displayed. This is an excellent opportunity to show off our Ultimate Air-Cooled Fours.

We have facility for paddock parking for 1 support vehicle behind the stand, which can be used for personal storage of helmets, leathers, handbags, etc.

If anyone is taking an 1100R on the track, we would be pleased to allocate an area, in the gazebo, as a pit area.

Set up of the stand from mid-day on the Friday. Free camping is available at Park Farm Campsite, 2 mins walk from the Main Entrance.

Additional day ride-in tickets are available for anyone just attending, but not displaying, with parking in a club ride-in area. The cost is £200-00 for 10 tickets. If there is sufficient interest we can apply for these, payment in advance. Their giving nothing away!

We presently have 3 offers for display bikes. Please PM me if there is anyone interested on supplying any display bikes, or race bike. I will apply for Club ride-in tickets, if there is sufficient interest.

Look us up and meet fellow interested enthusiasts.

We will also be attending Bike Bonanza, Mallory Park, 8/9th July and Donington Classic Bike Festival, 5/6th August, with our usual Stafford Show attendance in 14/15th October

Trevor Hughes
    Keymaster

First outing of the new club Gazebo. I’m happy to put my bike on the stand Steve.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Me too Steve. The CB1100R will be out on the track again.

G

Anonymous
    Inactive

Have a good weekend guys. Weather going to be kind to you by the look of things.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.