Exhaust Hanger Brackets

Home Forums CB1100R Owners Club Forum Exhaust Hanger Brackets

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    WesMc

Hi Folks
    I need some help please .I have my nice new shiny exahust from Glenn and unfortunatley I cant source the handger brackets for her.The Link to the firm in Netherlands Glenn provided havent got them so in a bit of Poo !!!!!!!!!!!!!Any help appreciated
    Regards Wes

SteveB

Aha,
    I had exactly the same problem in July , I found a pair at DK spares Used Parts: 01782 862200,
    I think they charged me about £35 inc post.
    steve

WesMc

Hi Steve
    No luck with DK thanks for the lead

PaulA

I may have a nos one stashed,if you dont get sorted soon and you are interested let me know,having a bit of a clearout and it may take some finding
    Paul

AndyL

@WesMc 2422 wrote:

Hi Steve
    No luck with DK thanks for the lead

Wes

Do you know any fabricators?

I have a set from my 1100F that I could lend you to make patterns from… same fitment as far as I know.

Andy

Trevor Hughes
    Keymaster

@WesMc 2419 wrote:

Hi Folks
    I need some help please .I have my nice new shiny exahust from Glenn and unfortunatley I cant source the handger brackets for her.The Link to the firm in Netherlands Glenn provided havent got them so in a bit of Poo !!!!!!!!!!!!!Any help appreciated
    Regards Wes

Wes

I fitted a set of Glenn’s/O&S Stainless silencers to my bike a couple of weeks ago. The bike seams to run much smoother than with a 4 into 1, it also looks more Honda.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1160[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]1161[/ATTACH]

WesMc

Hi Andy
    That would be fantastic Andy , if you could lend me them I will get them straight back to you and a bottle of your choice of course lol

AndyL

Wes

Will you be at Stafford this weekend? If not I’ll have to post them over to you but it would need to be some form of secure postage just so I know they get to you ok and don’t disappear into the ether. I’ve had enough valuable pieces go missing over the years to run the risk?

A

WesMc

Hi Andy
    Sorry wont be at Stafford if you price postage and email me your bank details I will pay the cost upfront for you ,I can understand your concenrs about loosing stuff

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.