Few used engine parts for sale.

Home Forums CB1100R Owners Club Forum Few used engine parts for sale.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Anyone interested in some used R engine parts that were discussed on the forum a while ago before they go on open offer to the world?

Barrels, pistons, rods, cylinder head, cam cover, sump, gears, and selectors etc, 2 x clutch assemblies plus a few other odds and sods as a job lot. £350.00

Also oil cooler with hoses. £75.00

See the original forum link below and click on the pictures to get an idea of what is available.

http://www.cb1100r.net/forum/showthr…quite-all-that

In my opinion all parts are servicable or repairable if buyer deemed they required repair. Anyone interested should ideally see parts first to assure themselves as to suitability for use. However I will gladly provide further photos and details as required. Would post oil cooler but other parts require collection really due to weight. Could meet part way if not huge distance involved.

Tel: 07904257389

Cheers guys
    Andy J

Anonymous
    Inactive

Could do with a decent tensioner .. nice haul of parts though . . : )

Anonymous
    Inactive

I think that there is a tensioner in amongst all the various bits and bobs. Not sure of the condition of it from memory but will post something here when I get a chance to route through the box again to check. There are quite a few other things included in the sale that are not listed in the previous discussion or shown in the pictures. A good buy for someone I think.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.