Fibreglass Master Craftman wanted

Home Forums CB1100R Owners Club Forum Fibreglass Master Craftman wanted

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    TonyB

My seat unit is in need of repair… well more in need of major surgery really..
    I need the two rear ears on the seat unit where it bolts to the frame re fabricating and attaching to the main tail body and the edging around the rear light needs re-profiling..
    Anyone know a good fibreglass repair shop/person that would be willing to take this on and do a real good job?
    Other problem is that I dont have a pattern to work off so the Guy needs to be familiar with the piece & nI dont have the original ears.. hmmmmm
    Cheers
    Tony

Steve Doyle
    Keymaster

Hi, Tony,

Phil Hitchel, Dreamlands does the full works, he can also borrow my RC and a Fibreglass copy as a template.

Steve

PaulA

Sorry to but in here Steve do you have more details for this fibreglass chap
    Paul

Steve Doyle
    Keymaster

Hi Paul,

www.dreamlandmotorcyclepaintshop.co.uk

PHILIP HITCHIN (PROPRIETOR) DREAMLAND MOTORCYCLE PAINT SHOP 99C NEW CHESTER ROAD WIRRAL CH62 4RA. Mobile: 07933 651 305.

Phil did my RC (Frame and bodywork), VF1000R (Frame & bodywork) & CB1000 (Tank, tailpiece and mudguard), next to go to him will be my 1100F for touch up and Moto Martin for fibreglass work and painting.You would have seen at Stafford. He knows the standard I want and took his time.

He does go over to the IoM.

Steve

TonyB

Cheers Steve:
    you are a veritable Diamond of a Chap !!
    Tony

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.