Footrestrubber payment etc

Home Forums CB1100R Owners Club Forum Footrestrubber payment etc

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Payment in euro`s please can be made with paypal at wim9060@kpnmail.nl
    If this is not possible for you please e mail me and I will send a bankaccountnumber to you.
    Shippingcost [postage and small stuff]
    UK-SWEDEN 4,90 euro max two sets [three sets 8,30]
    USA-AUS-CAN 7,20 euro max two sets [three sets 11,95]
    HOLLAND 3,50 euro max two sets [three sets 4,00]
    One pair of footrestrubbers is 38,= euro
    This way you can easely see what the total cost is.
    Wen you make a paypal payment please mension the adress where to send the parts.

If you want the gluework done by me than send the aluminium to my homeadress [Wim Rijnberg Boerhaavelaan 7 Zwolle Holland 8024BE]
    Wen ready I send it back to you and will contact you about the extra shippingcost.
    Gluework for one pair of pegs will cost 8,= euro.

ADVICE,wen you do the gluework yourself,peel of the old rubber and prepair it as a new one and glue it on the aluminium,this way you know how it is attaching to the aluminium.
    Be sure to use the right stuff,otherwise it can be dissapointing.
    Questions just ask me.
    Best regards,Wim

BrianC
    Participant

Wim, Can you post any further pictures of the final version of the rubber and photos of one you’ve installed on the peg?
    I can show the photos then to another couple of R owners to hopefully get you an order for 3 sets, not just the one.
    Thanks.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@BrianC 954 wrote:

Wim, Can you post any further pictures of the final version of the rubber and photos of one you’ve installed on the peg?
    I can show the photos then to another couple of R owners to hopefully get you an order for 3 sets, not just the one.
    Thanks.

Hello Brian,that is oke with me.Wen I have the rubbers next week,make a set ready and put some picture`s here.
    Regards,Wim

AndyL

Hi Wim,

If I wish to send my pegs to you for you to do the fixing, do I need to remove the old rubber myself or do you do that?

Thx

Andy

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Andy,I am curious about the attaching,there is difference between pegs,so I can do that for you if you like.

Regards,

Wim

Peter Hunt
    Participant

If anybody is considering these rubbers, I can vouch for the integrity and excellent service from Wim – I bought some rear pegs off him recently and was over the moon with their quality. He’s a good man to deal with.
    Cheers
    Peter.

Anonymous
    Inactive

For those who are going to Switzerland has Wout offered to take the footrestrubbers with him,so you save the postagecost.Please let me no wen you use this possibillity,and all give them to Wout.

Regards Wim

Anonymous
    Inactive

For those who are going to Switzerland has Wout offered to take the footrestrubbers with him,so you save the postagecost.Please let me no wen you use this possibillity,and all give them to Wout.

Regards Wim

Trevor Hughes
    Keymaster

Wim

That’s very kind of Wout.

Can I please increase my order from 2 pairs of footpeg rubbers up to 3 pairs of footpeg rubbers? If so I will send you 114 Euro’s by Paypal and meet up with Wout in Switzerland.

Cheers
    Trev

P.S. What does Wout look like?

Anonymous
    Inactive

@TrevH 968 wrote:

Wim

That’s very kind of Wout.

Can I please increase my order from 2 pairs of footpeg rubbers up to 3 pairs of footpeg rubbers? If so I will send you 114 Euro’s by Paypal and meet up with Wout in Switzerland.

Cheers
    Trev

P.S. What does Wout look like?

Hi Trev,

That`s oke than,will give the three pairs to Wout and he will make contact for sure.Thanks
    Wout has a standard profile,hard to discribe him but he is 53 years old I think and approx 178cm high,but he will for sure make contact Trev.
    Thank you,
    Wim

Anonymous
    Inactive

@WimR 969 wrote:

Hi Trev,

That`s oke than,will give the three pairs to Wout and he will make contact for sure.Thanks
    Wout has a standard profile,hard to discribe him but he is 53 years old I think and approx 178cm high,but he will for sure make contact Trev.
    Thank you,
    Wim

I think he is riding a old red/white honda:)

Anonymous
    Inactive

@WoutV 971 wrote:

I think he is riding a old red/white honda:)

You forget the always be there grin on his face

Trevor Hughes
    Keymaster

Hi Wim
    I have sent payment via Paypal.

So a 53 year old of average height riding an old red & white Honda with a grin. No problem.

Cheers guys

Anonymous
    Inactive

Nice picture,so have a load of pegs now:)
    16130772a0419ecdfff7e2c84930c95d0d2708f4.jpg

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thisone for BrianC as promised,
    161350197d78e893761b7558a6f3d142aa39e819.jpg

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.