Footrestrubbers part two 1100RB CBX also

Home Forums CB1100R Owners Club Forum Footrestrubbers part two 1100RB CBX also

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi all,after testing on the footrestrubbers come to the coclusion that the best is sikaflex 552.They are really tight to the aluminium,wen preparing on the rubber is done properly!!!!!

The following part is to do the same for the RB footrestrubbers.

So my question is,who is interested in the rubbers for the RB,you may reply in this tread or send me pm.

It is nessecary to know the numbers so I can see if it can be done,if you know CBX riders please spread the word.

The price of a set of two rubbers will be aproximately 45,= euro.

Best Regards,

Wim

Trevor Hughes
    Keymaster

Hi Wim
    I would be very interested in a set of RB footpeg rubbers, however currently I use CX500 Turbo footpegs and rubbers on my RB which I am very happy with. I think these look so close to the original Honda items it would only be an expert could tell the difference.
    Have you thought of making rear RC/RD footpeg rubbers? These are used on many Hondas and I think there may be more interest.
    Keep up the good work
    Trev

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Trev,yes the rearfootpegs could be made also,it is in general the same story I mean mould making etc.So if I can a minimum of participants,can let them make for sure.
    The rubbers from the cx500 are useble but you have to drill two holes in the aluminium pegs,they have at the engine side six blocks on the rubber the original has eight blocks,but I agree you have to look carefully to see.
    Regards,

Wim

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have had contact on the stafford show with John Stone from the CBX club and have showing him the rubbers of the RC/RD.
    They put an article in the clubmagazine so I hope that there be some interest,need approxemately 20 pairs to make it happen.
    Wim

Anonymous
    Inactive

i’ll take set wim

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.