Good to be back

Home Forums CB1100R Owners Club Forum Good to be back

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    PeteLC

After a ummm slightly turbulent last 2 and 3/4 years off the road its good to be back!! Whilst I may be sporting “L” plates at the moment it didn’t stop me taking the R out at the weekend. New plugs,new battery thumb the starter and off to go. It was an interesting few days. I started with the 08 KTMRC8 then 98 R1 the 1100R next and then the KTM RC8R Akra. Wowee kid in the candy store!!! I am running a Derbi125 as my daily run around.
    The NS400 track bike is coming on. Custom built pipes being made at the moment with full race bodywork and a few kilos being trimmed here and there looking forward to the track day season later in the year.

It is a great shame that I can’t make Gurnigal. I have been in that area it is outstanding. If you are on the fence about going jump off and go for it.!!!
    Looking forward (with jealousy) to your reports.!!

As always, Cheers.!!

Pete

DickH

Well done Pete!!!

It must be interesting to have such superbikes on that 30mph Island of Guernsey!!

Over here, half of the Mountain Road is closed this morning for a photo shoot with John McGuinness and Dave Molyneux for TT2012 promo…..and the sun is shining!!! Lord knows why they want to promote it as bookings are way up already!!
    And that’s why I will miss the Swiss gathering….

Cheers

Glenn Kirkham
    Keymaster

Great to hear you’re back in shape Peter – pity about missing Gunigal – hoped to see you both there – planning to spens a week travelling around on the way back too! it’s proably cheaper than going to the Island Dick.!! Cheers…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.