Hello from new member USA

Home Forums CB1100R Owners Club Forum Hello from new member USA

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi

I was fortunate to get an RC bike this year. The bike sat for about 10 years, maybe longer, so need to go through the carbs, brakes etc. Hoping to enjoy riding it next Spring.

Located in Maine, USA.

Peace
    Vince

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Vince,

Welcome to the Club. It’s not easy to find a CB1100R in North America… This will turn a few heads when you get out in the spring.

Just so you don’t initially feel I might be the only one on the forum: there are a few issues with members being able to log on at the moment… I am working to sort this out over the weekend.

Wish me luck..

Steve:D

Anonymous
    Inactive

Nice bike Vince. I’m sure you’ll enjoy the Big Beastie. Think I’ve seen this bike discussed before on various forums. The silver wheels and black frame usually start a discussion.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Andy

Hi. The bike is on various forums from when it was for sale. It had been sitting for quite sometime so needs some TLC.

I have been in touch with the person who imported it to the USA, hoping he still has the stock gold wheels. Someday I may return it to stock colors. I actually like the way it looks now :) Somewhere along the line someone had put aftermarket lights on it and mounted the horns up under the cowl. I have installed the proper lights and mounted horns as they should be. Have gone through the brakes front and rear. Was excited to get it running. Still dealing with carbs leaking…

Thrilled to have one!

Cheers
    Vince

Anonymous
    Inactive

Congrats with your bike Vince.
    I think that this bike comes from the Netherlands a long time ago.
    Bring it back to the Netherlands for the international meeting in 2020.
    Would be fun to meet you and the bike.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Wout

Thanks. I believe Jan did bring the bike from the Netherlands. Sure wish it were an easy task to be at the International meet in 2020…

Appreciate your input to the 1100F forum to.

Peace
    Vince

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.