Honda CB1100RC in perfect condition for sale.

Home Forums CB1100R Owners Club Forum Honda CB1100RC in perfect condition for sale.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I have a restored RC for sale.
    This bike is restored in the 2012-2013 winter time.
    Many parts are powdercoated or painted.
    New tyres-battery-steering head bearings-spark plugs-clutch basket rubbers-manifold rubbers.
    The carb set is ultra sonic cleaned and complete rebuild.
    The exhaust silencers are aftermarket and almost new, down pipe set is from a cb1100F.
    This RC made 1200 km,s after his restoration last year.
    The longest trip was the bikers classic in Spa.
    The tank and fairing is repainted 5 years ago and has a few small cracks.
    You can email me for photo,s or call me by phone when you are interested in this beauty.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1239[/ATTACH]

Anonymous
    Inactive

hi wout,having recently joined the 1100r club,I have,nt quite worked out how to navigate my way around the forum site and as such don,t
    know where to find your phone no.What sort of price are you looking at for the RC?please either let me have your phone no.or e’mail me at
    pat@gentechtelford.co.uk thanks,pat +44 776633218

TerryC

Wout
    Where are the aftermarket silencers from or brand name please?
    regards
    Terry Cook

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello Terry,

On my bike are jama aftermarket silencers.
    This company in the Netherlands can make very nice R silencers for you.

http://www.london-exhaust.com/EN/

Anonymous
    Inactive

hi wout,thanks for getting back to me about your rc.amazingly,I found an RC in the uk and went to look at it
    yesterday and if fact bought it.the bike has only 19k miles on it and had been dry stored for the last 13 years
    so i will need to get a battery,do the carbs and fork seals and of corse the brakes.other than that a few bit’s
    and pieces to pretty it up.
    i also have 2 RB’s.Both of these are stripped and need to be rebuilt.Only one has a fairing although there are
    two RB fairing frames.I had intended to rebuild both of these and have started on the one which i will do with
    the RB fairing.i am now thinking of selling the unfaired one.should you know of anyone that may be interested
    please ask them to get in touch.as well as the standard carbs,there are also a set of dellorto,s.cheers,pat.

Trevor Hughes
    Keymaster

Hi Pat, welcome to RC ownership. I hope you get the battery and carbs sorted soon so you can enjoy the summer. If you decide to sale your second RB then an advert here is free, you may find another club member is interested.

Trevor Hughes
    Keymaster

@PatF 2685 wrote:

hi wout,thanks for getting back to me about your rc.amazingly,I found an RC in the uk and went to look at it
    yesterday and if fact bought it.the bike has only 19k miles on it and had been dry stored for the last 13 years
    so i will need to get a battery,do the carbs and fork seals and of corse the brakes.other than that a few bit’s
    and pieces to pretty it up.
    i also have 2 RB’s.Both of these are stripped and need to be rebuilt.Only one has a fairing although there are
    two RB fairing frames.I had intended to rebuild both of these and have started on the one which i will do with
    the RB fairing.i am now thinking of selling the unfaired one.should you know of anyone that may be interested
    please ask them to get in touch.as well as the standard carbs,there are also a set of dellorto,s.cheers,pat.

Hi Pat

Did you buy the RC at Chris Hall in Doncaster? Looks to be a nice bike and only one previous owner.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.