Indicator arms

Home Forums CB1100R Owners Club Forum Indicator arms

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Peter Hunt
    Participant

I’m hoping all you learned and wise members might be able to assist – my 1100R (C) has broken the aluminium “pin” that sits inside the rubber and plastic arm of the rear indicators (RH side) and actually secures the unit to the bike. I was lucky the blinker is still with me, I found it hanging by the wires when I pulled up after a ride! I’m told this is not uncommon, and usually shear at the drilled hole where the screw is for holding the plastic arm to the part. I believe the part is common to the 900F as well. Honda part # is 33605438000. Anybody got any sources for these, new or used? Silvers and CMS are out of stock. Cheers Peter.

Trevor Hughes
    Keymaster

Hi Peter
    In my experience it’s not unusual for these indicator brackets to break as you describe. You are correct that the 1982-1984 CB900/750 use the same part, so they do come up on Ebay from time to time. However it is also worth noting that 1980-1981 CB900/750 and 1100RB’s used a similar bracket which is smaller round, the indicators stems were also smaller and of course shorter screws. Look at the link below where I have posted pictures of the indicators from an RB and RC/RD as a comparison.

http://www.cb1100r.net/forum/showthread.php?412-Indicators

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Peter,you can pry it out with a pin! Have these in the shed if you can`t find it overthere. Cheers, Wim

Peter Hunt
    Participant

Ok, Wim, that’s great, I’ll be happy to purchase the right hand one and maybe the left hand one too, just in case!
    Please let me know how much and where to send the money. I’ve got stuff from you in the past, but am not at my pc today to look up your details. I’m in Aus.
    Thank you very much!
    Peter.
    phunty@bigpond.net.au

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello Peter, have send you e mail! Cheers, Wim

Peter Hunt
    Participant

Responded and paid – thank you!!!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.