Indicator/Horn mounting bracket (right hand front)

Home Forums CB1100R Owners Club Forum Indicator/Horn mounting bracket (right hand front)

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    HermanB

Hi Everyone,

Wondering if someone can help me out with a part number for the bracket that holds the right hand front indicator and horn and suggestions on where I might locate one online (without paying an arm & a leg for postage to Australia).

Cheers

Herman

Trevor Hughes
    Keymaster

Hi Herman

These parts are different between the models. If you let me know which model you have I will be happy to help with part numbers.

Trev

HermanB

Apologies Trev, thought I put that in my initial speil. Have got an RC – any info greatly appreciated.

Cheers

HB

AndyL

Herman,

One of our members, Wim from Holland, has replicated these, I have them on my bike. They are beautifully made and look pretty damn original. An absolute pedant would spot the difference but the rest of us would remain ignorant.

His member details are here: http://www.cb1100r.net/forum/member.php?84-WimR – click on the send message and he will be able to give you details if he has any left.

Good luck

Andy

Trevor Hughes
    Keymaster

Herman

The part number you require is: 33471-MA3-770 Stay.R.FR.Winker
    They are common for on RC and RD but are an 1100R part therefore will be difficult to find.

I which you luck
    Trev

HermanB

Thanks gents,

have messaged Wim…fingers crossed he has some!

Cheers

Herman

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Herman,you have a pm. Cheers, Wim

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.