Master Cylinder Brake Hose

Home Forums CB1100R Owners Club Forum Master Cylinder Brake Hose

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    TerryC

Hi members

Can anybody tell me where I can purchase the top brake hose for a CB1100RB who will deliver to Australia or are they only available aftermarket maybe?

regards

Terry Cook

BrianC
    Participant

Terry, I had hoses made for my old CB750F2 at a reasonable size brake place here in Perth. They looked like OEM, but with stainless end joints. I’m going to do the same with the RD hoses soon. If you’re looking for SS braided, not sure. I haven’t explored those. They copied the originals obviously.

TerryC

Hi Brian

Can you send me a contact number please and thanks for your help I only want them to look original.
    regards
    Terry

@BrianC 1043 wrote:

Terry, I had hoses made for my old CB750F2 at a reasonable size brake place here in Perth. They looked like OEM, but with stainless end joints. I’m going to do the same with the RD hoses soon. If you’re looking for SS braided, not sure. I haven’t explored those. They copied the originals obviously.

Trevor Hughes
    Keymaster

Hi Terry

When I replaced the Brake lines on my RB I used Black Goodridge Stainless Steel lines. That way you get the Original RB look with the SS lines. In 2004 I paid £90 for all 4 lines from Busters.
    http://www.busters-accessories.co.uk

TerryC

Thanks Trevor have sent them an email to see if they are still available
    regards
    Terry c

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.