My RC rebuild

Home Forums CB1100R Owners Club Forum My RC rebuild

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    AndyL

Just a couple of quick iPhone snaps of work in progress (will do a full rebuild thread when its almost ready)… just to let you see where I have got to. Expect some questions about where does this bit go very soon.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]946[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]947[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]948[/ATTACH]

Anonymous
    Inactive

Fabulous Andy. Is it just me that thinks these bikes look as good if not better with no bodywork on?

Nat_P

That looks great. I want to steal your rear shocks ( or at least tell me who rebuilt them so I can get mine done ) and that rear tyre looks wider than std…….is it the camera angle or is it really wider ?

Hats off, looking great,

Regards,

Nat.

AndyL

@AndyJ 1766 wrote:

Fabulous Andy. Is it just me that thinks these bikes look as good if not better with no bodywork on?

i know what you mean… there is something very alluring about that frame shape and colour combo isn’t there?

:)

AndyL

@Nat_P 1768 wrote:

That looks great. I want to steal your rear shocks ( or at least tell me who rebuilt them so I can get mine done ) and that rear tyre looks wider than std…….is it the camera angle or is it really wider ?

Hats off, looking great,

Regards,

Nat.

I think its the camera angle Nat… standard wheels last time I checked.

The shocks are NOS from Germany a few years ago so I can’t claim any credit for them. HOWEVER I hope to be running an article in the upcoming R World about rebuilding them. Nick Clew from the US has just finished restoring them and they look bloody gorgeous!

Trevor Hughes
    Keymaster

Looking good my friend..….It’s hard to believe this bike won the Rat bike award in Sweden a few years ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.