new member from France

Home Forums CB1100R Owners Club Forum new member from France

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    BrunoM

Hi to all

I have a lot of 70 ‘s bikes and some 80’s too, currently 1 genuine RC which i will rebuilt next year. it’s complete except exhaust which is actually a 4 in 1 Devil.

i own two other bikes powered with 1100 R engines , one is a 1982 Martin framed , the other is also Martin framed but new and it’s a RS1000 replica. this bike raced at Bol Classic in 2007 and SPA 4 hours classic in 2008. the bike crashed during this race 😡 and i’m rebuilding it now . Pictures soon!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello Bruno, sounds like a nice view in your garage.Did you drive it yourself at the bol classic and spa?Many members of the club are at this moment in Switzerland Gurnigel for the international meeting,maybe not so far away from you!
    There is lot`s of info here and also at yahoo.com.
    Regards,

Wim (member from holland)

Trevor Hughes
    Keymaster

Hi Bruno

Sounds like you have a nice collection there. Any pictures will be great.
    I believe you are the first French member on this forum, so you are very welcome.

AndyL

Welcome to the forum Bruno. Are you over on the cb1100f.net website also? How many 1100R owners are there in France? Do you have an owners club?

Sorry for all of the questions but we have just returned from the international meeting in Switzerland and we all agreed it would be great for some French members to attend future meetings.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.