New member from Italy

Home Forums CB1100R Owners Club Forum New member from Italy

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    FrancescoS

Good morningthanks to you all for having received .. unfortunately my english is not buno .. and oper this I ask you to excuse me ..I write from Italy, to be precise from Calabria.I recently bought a beautiful Honda CB1100 R (SC08) from 1983.the bike has 14000 km .. of distance.held very well .. I am currently doing an engine check .. and I have to restore the body .. and buna but I have to bring it to perfection ..I have other bikes .. vintage ..Congratulations on the club you have created .. and for accepting me ..surely I will disturb you to ask consigni, and your help .. on how better to arrange my Honda ..a warm greeting to all

Francesco
    Good morningthanks to you all for having received .. unfortunately my english is not buno .. and oper this I ask you to excuse me ..I write from Italy, to be precise from Calabria.I recently bought a beautiful Honda CB1100 R (SC08) from 1983.the bike has 14000 km .. of distance.held very well .. I am currently doing an engine check .. and I have to restore the body .. and buna but I have to bring it to perfection ..I have other bikes .. vintage ..Congratulations on the club you have created .. and for accepting me ..surely I will disturb you to ask consigni, and your help .. on how better to arrange my Honda ..a warm greeting to all

Anonymous
    Inactive

Francesco

Welcome. Congratulations on getting a CB1100R. Can you post a picture?

Vince

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello Francesco,

Welcome to the R community.
    Nice to have a owner from beautifull Italy in our club.
    Next year june we have the international 1100R meeting in the Netherlands.
    Many owners from all over Europe are visiting this 3 days meeting.
    The Dutch boys like to invite you also for this meeting.
    We like to meet you and we like to see your R.
    More information about the meeting will be on the club website or on facebook.

Regards,

Wout van Veldhuizen.

Glenn Kirkham
    Keymaster

Hi Francesco and welcome to our exclusive club – we hope to see you at one of the International meetings soon..
    Cheers.. Glenn

FrancescoS

Thank you all for the welcome messages ..in the week I will load the photos .. now I’m laying the fairing .. sincerely and dark, but I want to make it perfect ..

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.