Profile picture

Home Forums CB1100R Owners Club Forum Profile picture

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Peter Hunt
    Participant

I’m sure it’s in here somewhere, and I’m sure I’m not the first to ask, but I’ve looked everywhere and done a search, so how do you put a profile picture on?
    Ta, Peter.

DanielB

Peter

Look at the top of the page when logged in and click on ‘Settings’ tab next to ‘Log Out’

Edit profile picture is on the left.

Regards
    Dan

1100rAdmin

Hi Peter,

Sorry for the delay in responding to your post.

Yes, as DanielB says go to Settings area via the link at the top right of the screen.. next to Log Out. You will then find the setting you’re after about half
    way down in the left hand side menu.

There are two profile images pics you may be interested in uploading:

Profile Picture is what is displayed when Members look at your User Profile. Best if you use a photo of YOU for his as it’s real purposes in our group is to
    make you known to other members.

Avatar is what is displayed next to your posts on the forum. Sort of like your Signature

If you have any difficulty come back on here.

Cheers

Peter Hunt
    Participant

Thank you gents :)
    I feel like such a nuff nuff….when I go there there is a bullet that says “do not use avatar” and clicking on it does nothing, and I can’t find where I can undo that………..sheesh, sorry.

1100rAdmin

Did you upload an image files first ?

Peter Hunt
    Participant

I can do that for profile picture, but the “edit avatar” link does not give me the box for selecting a picture, just the bulleted “do not use avatar” which doesn’t change if I click on it…..unless I am totally losing the plot….which is possible:confused:

1100rAdmin

Problem sorted Peter. I found the Bug at this end… well not really a bug but an errant admin setting on your profile.

You’ll be pleased to know then that you are not losing it ;)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.