R World

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    AndyL

Hay up all…

I am now beginning to put together the next issue of R World so that we avoid the mad rush of christmas post.

I could really do with some interesting articles… anything you’ve got would be most welcome.

And within the next 12 – 14 days or so would be terrific.

Don’t be shy or put off because you think your writing isn’t up to it… as long as the basic tenet is there I can make it read fine.

Cheers all

Andy

:rolleyes:

SteveB

Andy,
    i have dropped my fairing , mudguard and petrol tank off today ( wed 13th ) at the painters. If it gets back in time i will make a little article with pictures.
    Its a local car spray shop , but the owner is a biker and does bike paint in his spare time,it wont be up to dream machine standard but it wont be dream machine prices either !
    steve

AndyL

Cheers Steve,

Good to have some running updates on your bike… its become a theme in the newsletter

A

PaulA

Latest mag arrived yesterday,another sterling effort from Andy,

Trevor Hughes
    Keymaster

@PaulA 2523 wrote:

So the UK post to Isle of Man is quicker than to Hampshire. My copy should arrive tomorrow then.

PaulA

@TrevH 2524 wrote:

So the UK post to Isle of Man is quicker than to Hampshire. My copy should arrive tomorrow then.

couldnt believe it recently when my mum said her post man doesnt arrive until late afternoon-well done Royal Mail

Trevor Hughes
    Keymaster

@PaulA 2525 wrote:

couldnt believe it recently when my mum said her post man doesnt arrive until late afternoon-well done Royal Mail

Yes Paul

When I were a lad we had a first and second post every day, now we only get second post but that was a long time ago.

Trevor Hughes
    Keymaster

@PaulA 2523 wrote:

R world finally arrived and I have to agree with Paul, great read. Well done Andy.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.