R World

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Is R World still being produced guys? Last one I received was the April edition I think.

Trevor Hughes
    Keymaster

Hi Andy

Unfortunately despite AndyL making numerous requests to the membership for content he had very little response. At the end of summer when we normally send out the second magazine there simply was not enough content to make printing a magazine a viable proposition. R world is in my view an important part of club membership and as you are aware to put together the magazine takes considerable effort. While Andy is happy to put in the effort and produce a professional quality magazine he needs material to work with. AndyL is a professional graphic designer, he has the skills and tools to make good articles from notes that have been written on beer mats. Most of our members have bikes, be that CB1100R’s, Honda or others, if the bikes are rideable, having work done and even complete restoration projects, it is of interest to others.

The latest edition of R World is currently at the printer, it is a bumper edition hopefully to go some way to make up for the missing summer edition but you will notice most of its content is once again from the committee and usual contributors.
    I believe AndyL puts in a lot of work, please lets all do a little bit to help. It doesn’t take much to note down a few words and take a couple of pictures then send them to AndyL.

AndyJ please don’t see this as a rant aimed at you. I fully appreciate you have and still do your fair share of the work and therefore have an understanding of what is required to keep the club going.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello friends,

Got the R-world in the mail box today.
    Mr Andy L did a great job once again thanks for that and i forgive him that it takes so long before the magazine arrives this time.
    And Glenn i will change the brake discs on Dineke,s RC before the next riding season.

Merry Christmas and a safe and healthy 2016 for everybody.

Wout.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi All

Also received mine today as well, very well done again Andy

And trust Glenn to bring up the subject of brake discs Wout, I thought he would have kept that quiet

Seasons greetings and all the best to all in 2016

Keith

Anonymous
    Inactive

@KeithG 3534 wrote:

Hi All

Also received mine today as well, very well done again Andy

And trust Glenn to bring up the subject of brake discs Wout, I thought he would have kept that quiet

Seasons greetings and all the best to all in 2016

Keith

We will meet Glenn next year Keith and talk about this later!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.