R World

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Arrived today. Excellent read Andy. Well done to you and those that contributed. I think the once yearly publication is maybe the way to go along with more use of this forum.
    My resolution for 2017 is to send in at least one article. Not earth shattering I admit but more than I managed in 2016 despite putting in more road miles than I have done for a few years. Hope a few others will take up the calling also.

Have a great Christmas all you R guys.

DickH

Not only a super Mag in time for Christmas…..but also the best designed Xmas card that I have seen for a long, long time.
    Just a pity that my bike shaped pressies are now a distant memory. Well done Andy L.

Trevor Hughes
    Keymaster

Have to agree with AndyJ and DickH. A great magazine again. Well done AndyL!

AndyJ. I believe the magazine is the backbone of the club. For many members its the only contact they have from the club and if we want the club to continue a little bit of effort from everyone is all that’s required.

Happy Christmas to all.

Peter Hunt
    Participant

Received my mag yesterday…another great effort, thank you guys. Hopefully you’ll get smashed with contributions for future mags….I will try and come up with something.
    All the best,
    Peter.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.