RB headlamp unit UK model

Home Forums CB1100R Owners Club Forum RB headlamp unit UK model

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    PhilH

Does anyone have a UK supplied RB model, and if so what is the number at the base of the headlamp. Is it Stanley 001-????

Anonymous
    Inactive

The RB uses the standard headlight as fitted to just about every Honda at the time.
    I’ve compared the part numbers and the RB headlight part number is the same as many other models (33120-371-601) including the CX500 of the time. The totally original UK supplied CX I have in the garage has the number on the bottom of the lense. STANLEY 001-1815, a big H4 in the centre of the lense and an arrow pointing to the right as you look at it.

PhilH

Thanks Sarah, I’ve seen a few with that number

@SarahD 4250 wrote:

The RB uses the standard headlight as fitted to just about every Honda at the time.
    I’ve compared the part numbers and the RB headlight part number is the same as many other models (33120-371-601) including the CX500 of the time. The totally original UK supplied CX I have in the garage has the number on the bottom of the lense. STANLEY 001-1815, a big H4 in the centre of the lense and an arrow pointing to the right as you look at it.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.