RB Seat Pad

Home Forums CB1100R Owners Club Forum RB Seat Pad

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

My RB currently has an RC/RD dual seat fitted. I do have an RB seat unit but I am missing the seat pad. Any suggestions as where I could obtain such a thing? Thanks, Stuart

AndyL

Good luck with your search Stuart. Rare as hen’s teeth.

You might be better served trying to “borrow” one from a member and produce your own. Just a thought.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks Andy. Has anybody tried to make a seat base, possibly out of fibreglass? Would it be possible to make one by laying the fibreglass onto the seat unit, with something on the unit to allow the base to be removed once hardened? I think it would be easy enough to get it upholstered. Any advice would be much appreciated, thanks, Stuart.

Glenn Kirkham
    Keymaster

Hi Stu – I do have one that I can take some pics of or you could ‘borrow’ for a model… as long as it’s returned in it’s current ‘as new’ condition.. :-)

Cheers.. Glenn

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Glenn, could you send me some pictures please? dodes.g@tiscali.co.uk Thanks for your help, Stuart

Nat_P
    Glenn Kirkham
    Keymaster

Will do Stuart – might take me a day or two though.. :-)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi, Glenn – thanks, there’s no hurry – it took me years to find the correct seat unit. Nat, that seat pad is certainly the right idea. If it was a bit cheaper it would be worth a try. Cheers, Stuart

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.