Rear foot pegs

Home Forums CB1100R Owners Club Forum Rear foot pegs

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Peter Hunt
    Participant

Hi – am looking for a pair of rear foot pegs for an RC…..good condition. I have bolts etc but just need the pegs with rubbers. The ones I have that came with my bike (but not attached) are poor and one doesn’t stay up, the other I can’t get down…and they have been a bit butchered.

Anybody able to help?
    Cheers
    Peter.

Trevor Hughes
    Keymaster

Peter

CMS have a right hand one available.

http://www.cmsnl.com/products/arm-rpillion_50717422000/

Regards

Trev

Peter Hunt
    Participant

Yes I saw that thanks Trev but I really want a matching pair if possible. If I get one of these what’s the chance of finding a new other side? Slim I reckon. It’s odd that they only have the one side. I’m trying a few dismantlers too.
    If I hit a wall I’ll just try to make do with what I’ve got and only put them on when I really need to carry a pillion which is not often (mrs has her own bike).
    Cheers mate
    Peter.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Think that I may have a pair tucked away Peter. I will have a look over this weekend if I get a chance

Peter Hunt
    Participant

Hey thanks Andy, much appreciated. Hate to sound pushy, but a pic would be good if possible.
    Thank you very much for your response.
    Peter.

Peter Hunt
    Participant

How did the search go Andy? Sorry to sound impatient…..:)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Semi-successful Peter.

I managed to unearth the footrests that I thought were fully complete units from memory. However this is not the case and what I actually have are the right and left footrests and right and left footrest brackets. What I do not have are the bushes for in the footrest holes, the small springs, ball bearings and small plates that secure the ball bearings.

If you have these parts from your own footrests and only require the actual rubber rests themselves then it looks like I may be able to help you. If a full working unit is required then your search will go on. Click on the photos for a bigger picture.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]677[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]678[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]679[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]680[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]681[/ATTACH]

@PeterH 651 wrote:

How did the search go Andy? Sorry to sound impatient…..:)

Peter Hunt
    Participant

Thank you very much for your effort Andy. I’m really after a complete set, including the springs, so what you have unfortunately doesn’t really meet my need. Another member has also since responded and seems to have the little bits, so all is not lost.
    Again, I appreciate your assistance.
    Cheers
    peter.

Anonymous
    Inactive

No problem Peter. Hope you get sorted soon.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.