Seat lock for Rb

Home Forums CB1100R Owners Club Forum Seat lock for Rb

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Deetz

Hi guys,

I’m a new member – I have 2 x 1100R’s – a C and a B. I am in the final stages of resto of the Rb and cannot source the lock that holds the single seat on. Any ideas?

Thanks Dieter

Trevor Hughes
    Keymaster

Hi Dieter and Welcome

Dave Silver managed to track down a complete lock kit for me some time ago, it included an ignition switch and seat lock. While it was expensive it does mean both my locks have the same key.

Trev

Deetz

Thanks Trev,

Do you have Dave’s contact details?

Thanks Dieter

Anonymous
    Inactive

hi Dieter,

there is an RB seat lock complete with clip and two keys for 22.00 euro on the e’bay France site that I saw earlier this evening.It does not seem to have the clasp that holds the
    seat in position but this could quite easily be made.If you can’t find it,let me know and I will try and get the article number.(e’mail pat@gentechtelford.co.uk)

Good luck,
    Pat.

Trevor Hughes
    Keymaster

Hi Dieter

Dave Silver contact details are https://www.davidsilverspares.co.uk/. There is also a complete OEM RB lock kit (Ignition switch and seat lock) on Ebay 181482135498, its expensive but will mean you only need one key.

Trev

Deetz

Thanks Trev,

I saw that. It’s a great option if fellow member Pat’s kind offer falls through. Love the club.

Cheers and thanks again

Dieter

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.