Stafford Classic Bike Show

Home Forums CB1100R Owners Club Forum Stafford Classic Bike Show

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Glenn Kirkham
    Keymaster

Once again a great social gathering and excuse for a natter and browse amongst all the bike paraphinalia – great bikes, great company and a great experience. Club stand looked great – Big thank you to the dedicated few who did the donkey work and set it all up – Andy L has photo’s to follow I’m sure. Big thank you for all who made the trip and stopped by for a cuppa and to say hello – great to see folk again that we’ve not seen for ages . The Chinese meal on Saturday was really enjoyable and a big thank you to Kaz for organising that – Soprry we were late :confused:

For those that didn’t manage to find time to say hello or make it to the show :p. well maybe next year then..? Great to see Andre and Wim who trecked over from Holland.

No prizes this year but a ‘highly commended’ went to the immaculate RC on display – well done that man!:D – My RB was pressed into service at very short notice due to postal delays with passes etc. and still had the dead flies on the screen from Switzerland – Mmm really must clean it more often.

Cheers.. Glenn

Trevor Hughes
    Keymaster

As Glenn has said once again we had a great show at Stafford. I would like to thank Carl, Glenn, Daniel and Simon for the loan of their bikes. Well done Dan on the “Highly Commended”
    Thanks must also go to Andre, Andy, Steve and Wim who setup and broke down the stand along with a special thanks to Karen and Richard for the fetching, carrying and providing the refreshment over the weekend. Last of all I need to thank Tina who provided us all with a very special dinner on Friday evening at very short notice.
    Well done Guys

Trevor Hughes
    Keymaster

As Glenn has said once again we had a great show at Stafford. I would like to thank Carl, Glenn, Daniel and Simon for the loan of their bikes. Well done Dan on the “Highly Commended”
    Thanks must also go to Andre, Andy, Steve and Wim who setup and broke down the stand along with a special thanks to Karen and Richard for the fetching, carrying and providing the refreshment over the weekend. Last of all I need to thank Tina who provided us all with a very special dinner on Friday evening at very short notice.
    Well done Guys

AndyL

Well done all… another great show and good to see some old faces from the past. I hadn’t seen Nick Oldfield since we met in a Sainsbury’s car park off the A14 – in 2003 I think – to swap money for parts.

I know it looks a breeze when you see everything up but there’s a lot of effort and sacrifice goes into organising and building the stand and I for one always appreciate the efforts. And I thought it looked very tidy and professional all in all.

Thanks to all that helped, loaned their bikes (well done on the Highly Commended Dan) and showed up to say hello.

Anonymous
    Inactive

it was good to see you guys at the show.,..the stand look great:D…hope to around to help out a bit more next year

Anonymous
    Inactive

Must say that I never seen sutch a big event! Like a kid in the candy store:).Take`s a little time to get there but than you have something.
    Have learned to know some club members and we had a very fine weekend overthere (and good food also) so thanks to all of you.
    I am sure this was not the last time for me.
    Greetings,
    Wim

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello all

Rich and I have just recovered. Seriously, it was only yesterday that we got the garage straight again! As always it was a blast and well worth the effort but ours was nothing compared to the journeys some had to make.

Same time next year?

xxxxx Kaz

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.