Subscriptions

Home Forums CB1100R Owners Club Forum Subscriptions

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Peter Hunt
    Participant

Hi….is the email I received from admin about no subs payable for next year correct? Just a bit wary of spam emails etc.
    I may have missed any previous discussions on this, apologies if so.
    Peter.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Think you are safe from spam Peter. I have received the same email and the fact is also reiterated in the latest edition of R World.

Peter Hunt
    Participant

Ok, that’s good. Haven’t received the mag yet. Thanks Andy.

Trevor Hughes
    Keymaster

Hi Peter, Andy, Et Al.

Despite continuous asking from AndyL (Club Magazine Editor) there has been no content input at all form the club membership for the club magazine. Andy is a graphic designer and I think you would agree he produces a great magazine but it goes without saying if members don’t help out with content Andy has nothing to work with, therefore cannot produce the magazine. The current Magazine is rather a bumper issue but when it arrives you will again recognise it is all the regulars who have contributed the articles. The committee feel that with only one magazine this year, we have really not delivered what is expected by the membership and therefore we plan to roll over all 2016 memberships into 2017 without any subs.

With all the above said. If the membership want the Club to continue with a Magazine in some format or another we need input from “THE MEMBERSHIP”. Most of us use digital cameras and can write a few words, all that’s required after that is to send it to Andy who will work his magic.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE help us to keep R World part of the club.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.