Swap RC set up manual for RD set up manual

Home Forums CB1100R Owners Club Forum Swap RC set up manual for RD set up manual

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Anyone out there fancy a bit of inter member trading? I am looking for an RC set up manual as shown below. I would like ideally to do a straight swap for an RD set up manual that I have, that is in excellent condition. Failing the swap option, then I would consider an outright purchase if anyone has one available for sale.

[IMG]http://www.cb1100r.net/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=1757&stc=1[/IMG]

BrianC
    Participant

I didn’t know these existed! Might be useful info somewhat!! What is a D one worth anyhow? Don’t suppose anyone has a – a- err- cough – cough – copy?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Brian. There is a set-up manual for each model. Not that particularly exciting publications, only running to a few pages and designed to assist dealers when unpacking the bikes and getting them built up ready for sale. However, great things for us avid collectors of all things R.
    I see prices for them on the web ranging from ten quid up to a hundred and ten quid!! They admittedly do not come up quite so often nowadays so the tenner offers are not that frequent but I doubt i would be tempted at the higher price, hence my trading offer.

BrianC
    Participant

OK thanks Andy. I sort of thought they may reveal some hot tips for (well racing I suppose) road use or stuff. Oh well.
    Well at the end of the day, it is only the assembly instructions. Us blokes throw them away, right?

JohnS

Im very much the same Andy, anything R and I collect it. I just looked at my copy and its a D as well.
    It gives very little useful information Brian, but is a wonderful collectors item.

JohnS

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.