Thinking About Selling My CB1100RC..

Home Forums CB1100R Owners Club Forum Thinking About Selling My CB1100RC..

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    DanielB

Hello All,

I am considering selling my R, its a 1982 ‘C’ which is in excellent original condition with currently 6670 miles on the clock. Always MOT’d and used lightly. A number of members have seen it before at Mallory Park & Stafford, where it got a ‘Highly Commended’ ribbon (which I kept). Original toolkit/manual/reg plate etc etc…. Thought I’d mention it here first before I put it up anywhere so any enthusiasts could have first chance.

Have just had our second child (plus 2 other ‘normal’ bikes) and no time to use it… I would be sad to sell but its difficult to justify keeping it with costs of insurance and tax every year..

Was looking for £12,000 considering the mileage and condition it seems to be a fair price considering bikes I have seen for sale in the last 12 months or so.

Any questions please give me a call on 07966876668. I’m based in Bridgnorth, Shropshire.

Here’s a link to an album of general images of the bike including a trip to the Isle of Man ….

https://goo.gl/photos/moTCZSmEd1YZFQwM9

Regards
    Dan

Anonymous
    Inactive

Good luck with the sale Dan. I am sure it will go to a good home. For clarity, what is the exhaust situation? Your photos show original and aftermarket. What system will be fitted to the bike at the time of sale?
    Andy

DanielB

Hi Andy

its the original system but it’s been cut apart/repaired, you can tell close up but it’s a neat job. The aftermarket pipes didn’t fit so ended up selling them as I couldn’t return them after I modified them during fitting. There is an article going into detail about it on this site.

Im initially only putting it up on here as I’m not ready for all the eBay time wasters…. yet!

Cheers
    Dan

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yeh, neat repair for sure Dan.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.