Urgent Need Stator for CB1100RC

Home Forums CB1100R Owners Club Forum Urgent Need Stator for CB1100RC

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi,

Does anyone have a source for Stators for the RC? Now that the carbs, tires, brakes etc are done… I have been enjoying riding the bike :) Would put on the battery tender. Yesterday rode most of day and then bike stopped… batter dead (new battery). Put another battery in it and rode home. Found stator leads shorted to ground… :( Rotor reads 4.2 ohms.

Thanks in advance for help.

Peace
    Vince

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks to Glenn, Nick, John, Andre, and Trevor for all the support in finding resources for the 1100R Stator and Rotors.

I have learned lots… and really appreciate everyone taking time to help me sort this out.

There is a local source, about 1 hour 45 mins from my house. I was able to remove the rotor this afternoon and then drive to Ricks Motorsport Electrics in New Hampshire. They actually had the stator in stock ready to go, however it had the square plug like on the F bikes. They are going to install the round plug from the R stator. My rotor actually read 4.6 ohms which i think is good, none the less I am having them rebuild the it.

Cheers Everyone!!! Awesome Support

Very grateful :)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.