Warning decals on tank – Order here now

Home Forums CB1100R Owners Club Forum Warning decals on tank – Order here now

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    WillB

Hi guys

After having a full paint job done on my RD, I thought I may as well go the whole hog and apply the warning decals on top of the tank.
    The general warning decal 87560181760ZA is available on ebay but aren’t the best quality!
    The front fork air pressure decal 87517MA3850 is not available anywhere in the world it seems!

I have generated the artwork from the original decals on my RD tank so they are 100% correct. They are printed on a white background as per the original Honda decals, and NOT transparent like the cheap ones from ebay etc.

I am having some made soon, but I want to share the chance with other club members. I would imagine they’ll be around £5 each at a guess, and if they’re less then I’ll certainly share the savings with you all. Postage in the UK will be just £1. Europe (EU) will be £2.75. Further afield (USA, Australia etc) will be £4.

So if you would like some then please let me know which ones you want and how many, by the end of this week. I can guarantee they are of the best quality you’ll find!

Best regards, Will.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1913[/ATTACH]

PhilH

Will, I’ll take a set if correct for my RB ?, I’ll PM you

Thanks Phil

@WillB 4339 wrote:

Hi guys

After having a full paint job done on my RD, I thought I may as well go the whole hog and apply the warning decals on top of the tank.
    The general warning decal 87560181760ZA is available on ebay but aren’t the best quality!
    The front fork air pressure decal 87517MA3850 is not available anywhere in the world it seems!

I have generated the artwork from the original decals on my RD tank so they are 100% correct. They are printed on a white background as per the original Honda decals, and NOT transparent like the cheap ones from ebay etc.

I am having some made soon, but I want to share the chance with other club members. I would imagine they’ll be around £5 each at a guess, and if they’re less then I’ll certainly share the savings with you all. Postage in the UK will be just £1. Europe (EU) will be £2.75. Further afield (USA, Australia etc) will be £4.

So if you would like some then please let me know which ones you want and how many, by the end of this week. I can guarantee they are of the best quality you’ll find!

Best regards, Will.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1913[/ATTACH]

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.