Reply To: 2014 international cb1100r owners meeting – uk

Home Forums CB1100R Owners Club Forum 2014 international cb1100r owners meeting – uk Reply To: 2014 international cb1100r owners meeting – uk

Glenn Kirkham
Keymaster

OK folks – now it’s official – the 2014 International CB1100R owners gathering will be on the Isle of Man at the Manx Grand Prix – we currently have options on a closed roads lap of the Mountain course, Our own parade laps/session at the Jurby festival, and the VMCC are keen to engage us in some of their prestigious events – whatever those may be! I am currently also negotiating for discounted ferry crossings both with the Steam Packet to the IOM and across the channel.

More details will emerge soon but get these dates in the diary now.. 23 August – 29 August 2014 Still to be confirmed but we’ll plan to again book the King Williams college. (circa £20 a night including breakfast!)

To close the booking we also require an early indication of interest and participants so please do not delay – email me on glenn@brandywell.com and I’ll make sure that you get the latest news/progress and updates as soon as they happen.

Those who attended the meeting in 2004 already know what a great event this will be – so do not delayspaces will be limited.

Cheers.. Glenn