2014 international cb1100r owners meeting – uk

Home Forums CB1100R Owners Club Forum 2014 international cb1100r owners meeting – uk

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 72 total)
  • Author
    Glenn Kirkham
    Keymaster

And – ‘funds permitting’ we may well have a member wiling to campaign a 1000cc CB1100R in the Classic races too… Now how’s that for an event..?

Cheers..

Glenn Kirkham
    Keymaster

OK folks – now it’s official – the 2014 International CB1100R owners gathering will be on the Isle of Man at the Manx Grand Prix – we currently have options on a closed roads lap of the Mountain course, Our own parade laps/session at the Jurby festival, and the VMCC are keen to engage us in some of their prestigious events – whatever those may be! I am currently also negotiating for discounted ferry crossings both with the Steam Packet to the IOM and across the channel.

More details will emerge soon but get these dates in the diary now.. 23 August – 29 August 2014 Still to be confirmed but we’ll plan to again book the King Williams college. (circa £20 a night including breakfast!)

To close the booking we also require an early indication of interest and participants so please do not delay – email me on glenn@brandywell.com and I’ll make sure that you get the latest news/progress and updates as soon as they happen.

Those who attended the meeting in 2004 already know what a great event this will be – so do not delayspaces will be limited.

Cheers.. Glenn

PaulA

It would appear that John McGuinness,Gary Johnson,Guy Martin,the Dunlop brothers and Conor Cummins have all signed up for the 2013 event,hopefully they will feel the same in 2014

PaulA

it would appear TT stars John McGuinness,Guy Martin,Gary Johnson,the Dunlop brothers and Conor Cummins have signed up for the 2013 event,hopefully they will do the same in 2014

Trevor Hughes
    Keymaster

Paul

I’ve just watch the show about the 2012 Manx Grand Prix on ITV 4. I’m looking forward to the 2014 International meeting already.

Glenn Kirkham
    Keymaster

Yup watched it too – we have about 16 people registering interest so far…

Cheers.. Glenn

Glenn Kirkham
    Keymaster

Oops make that 21 – just done a recount :)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Glenn, not sure if I’ve registered my interest as yet but please make sure you have me down if you don’t already.

Cheers

😎

Ian_M

I’m in and hope to be racing as well

Trevor Hughes
    Keymaster

Glenn

I’ve had a message from Annette and she believes there will be 10-12 from Swizerland. I don’t know if any have registered with you.

Glenn Kirkham
    Keymaster

Hi Trev and all – not had any contact from Annette yet – but if that’s correct we now have 39 -and nothing from the Swedes either so far.

Can folk wanteing to register please let me have their email addresses by PM or direct email too please…

Cheers.. Glenn

Peter Hunt
    Participant

PM sent Glenn.
    I have mentioned this to “mrs 1100R” and she is quite interested, which helps my cause of wanting to be there, and i’ve made enquiries about getting the bike over there for it…..so I’m getting serious about it.
    Peter.
    Sth Australia.

Glenn Kirkham
    Keymaster

Brilliant news Peter…

Cheers… Glenn

AndyL

Glenn, sorry for not stating the obvious, but please count me in too.

Trevor Hughes
    Keymaster

I’ve just seen the weather on the TT Circuit.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1019[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]1020[/ATTACH]

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 72 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.