Footrestrubbers for the RB (CBX)

Home Forums CB1100R Owners Club Forum Footrestrubbers for the RB (CBX)

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Finally I am at the point that there is enough interest for the CB1100RB/CBX footrestrubbers.
    So what I am going to do is order the mould for it.
    That will take a few weeks I think,and after that the rubbers can be made.
    John Stone from the CBX club has placed an article in the clubmagazine and becouse of that there is response for the rubbers from CBX riders.
    This is pulling the case over the point of no return.
    Keep you all informed about them.

Best Regards,

Wim

Trevor Hughes
    Keymaster

Hi Wim

I would be interested in a set of these footpeg rubbers for my RB please.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello Trev,had you already added to my list,thanks,

Regards,

Wim

Anonymous
    Inactive

17310737abf667149c699b0288b262342951dfba.jpg

Here some pictures of how I glue the rubbers,to make it clearer.

Wim

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello,update about the rubbers: by the end of the week of 15 april I have the rubbers availeble. Best Regards, Wim

TerryC

Wim
    Would we have to send a set of pegs from Australia, so could send me your address for 1 pair and how much please?
    regards
    Terry Cook

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello Terry,yes you can send the set to my homeadress so wait for for a moment I will contact you wen ready!Wen I have them will glue them and send them back to you.Can send them with or without track/trace. Without track/trace the shipping is 18,05,=euro with track/trace the shipping is 24,30,=euro. ([URL=”http://www.post.nl)”]www.post.nl) [/URL] The set rubbers is 45,=euro and the glueing is 8,=euro.Payment is possible via paypal,but also wait with payment all get back to you on that. Best Regards, Wim

Glenn Kirkham
    Keymaster

Hi Wim, not sure if I said before…? But I’d also like a set of rubbers please – now in the USA that would get you in trouble with the wife… :D

Cheers.. Glenn

Anonymous
    Inactive

@GlennK 2037 wrote:

Hi Wim, not sure if I said before…? But I’d also like a set of rubbers please – now in the USA that would get you in trouble with the wife… :D

Cheers.. Glenn

Oke Glenn thanks,are you glue them yourself? If you want can send a complete set I mean rubbers and aluminium peg ready,you have to send the old one`s than back to me.Yeah tricky bike!:<) But it`s a complete one,has a rc seat that is the only thing different. Cheers,Wim

TerryC

WIMR
    Are they the CX500 replacement footpeg rubbers as I am trying a set of these at the moment?
    regards
    Terry C

Anonymous
    Inactive

@TerryC 2044 wrote:

WIMR
    Are they the CX500 replacement footpeg rubbers as I am trying a set of these at the moment?
    regards
    Terry C

Hi Terry,the footpegs on the CX500TURBO are the same as on the euro CB1100F they are attached with two bolts M5 to the aluminium.They are not massive in comparison with the RB/CBX rubbers.In a few weeks have also this rubber witch can be originally mounted with the two bolts.This rubber has a metal plate with the m5 treads and is massive. Regards,Wim

Glenn Kirkham
    Keymaster

Hi Wim, Can you supply the adhesive? if so then just the rubbers please – how do I get my address and money to you..?

Cheers.. Glenn

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello Glenn,I can supply the adhesive.It`s a tube with 300ml so I guess that you can do more than twenty pairs with it!but it is the smalest one. You can pm me your adress and I will reply with the details. Regards,Wim

Anonymous
    Inactive

1761378559d01831ddd38d2a16fd254d1f598543.jpgAlmost done with the rubbers,not completely satisfied so there have to be a small modification on the mould.Next week can produce the rubbers.Wim

Trevor Hughes
    Keymaster

That looks very good Wim.

If they’re as good as your RC/RD footpeg rubbers then I would recommend them to any RB owner.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.