SWEDEN international meeting 2016

Home Forums CB1100R Owners Club Forum SWEDEN international meeting 2016

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    SteveB

Please can we have the date of this event , I would like to attend but need the date to make sure I dont book anything else in the meantime.
    thanks
    Steveb

Trevor Hughes
    Keymaster

Steve

Dates are 3-5 June, I have some more details I will send when I have my Laptop working.

Trev

Anonymous
    Inactive

Oooooh! Looks like those dates are good for me this time. Missed the last couple, so all being good, count me in for the Brits numbers.

Trevor Hughes
    Keymaster

@AndyJ 3398 wrote:

Oooooh! Looks like those dates are good for me this time. Missed the last couple, so all being good, count me in for the Brits numbers.

Andy Do you have a new email? I have some more details which I will forward to you.

Anonymous
    Inactive

PM sent Trev.

Steve Doyle
    Keymaster

Andy, I’m looking at going, if you want to join up for the ride over, Steve

Anonymous
    Inactive

Makes sense with us both being in the NW to travel together Steve. Depends on when we each intend to set off I guess. Any thoughts on a ferry route yet?

Any advice from those old hands who attended the last Swedish Meeting?

StephenS

If any of you guys are coming over to Sweden or the Norway do. I live near to Malmo in Sweden. Near to the bridge from Copenhagen and not far from Trelleborg where the ferries from Germany come in.
    people re more than welcome to pop in for a break and a cup of Proper tea, also have some rooms if people want to stay.
    the town where the Norway event is, is lovely and not far away from where I live 450km with good roads.

Let me know

Anonymous
    Inactive

Have details of where to send deposits being sent out yet?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Any UK based guys sent deposits off yet?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I went to send full 250 euros amount today using details on Swedish Web site but my bank requires further address details of recipient and bank. I have contacted Dan and Fredrik to see if these details are available and also to ask if PayPal is a possible option also.

Trevor Hughes
    Keymaster

Tony has been talking about the event on Facebook maybe he has more information.

Steve Doyle
    Keymaster

Unfortunately I’m having to pull out of the Sweden/Norway trip, as other family commitments have messed that w/end.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Which facebook site Trev? I can’t find the conversation. Saying that, I am not really Facebook savvy so might be doing something obviously wrong when looking for it.

@TrevH 3547 wrote:

Tony has been talking about the event on Facebook maybe he has more information.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Right. I have hopefully the required info now from Ola. Will try again to send monies this weekend.
    Have any of you reading this booked yet? If any of you need the banking details to allow direct bank transfer then let me know and I will pass on what I have found out.
    Paypal doesn’t appear to be an option by the way.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 45 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.