New member introductions

Home Forums CB1100R Owners Club Forum New member introductions

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 152 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks to all for the welcome. The RC may be saved but the RB is the priority. Hope to catch up with some of you over the coming year or two when the restoration is underway.

Cheers
    Dave

GregM

Hi All New Member to the club in Sydneys North West have an RC love to catch up with some of you guys
    Cheers Greg

Peter Hunt
    Participant

Hey welcome Greg. I have an RC also, in South Oz.
    Lots of friendly help and advice in the club, enjoy!
    Peter.

DickH

Hi there – OZ members,

I helped to start the Club very many years ago and I’m in Sydney on hols until the middle of February – in the Arcadia area. More than happy to meet up and talk bikes and see if my experience is of any use to you.

Dick H

Peter Hunt
    Participant

Long way from where I am but enjoy your hols!

JohnS

Welcome Dick, Hope your enjoying your holidays, If you want to really experience some sunshine, come to QLD for a couple of days. Your more than welcome to stay here, and ill provide airport transfers. As long as enjoy talking bikes!

JohnS

GregM

Thanks Peter

If your ever in NSW let me know we can catch up cheers enjoy the ride

Anonymous
    Inactive

I am another new Australian member, residing on Sydney’s Northern Beaches.
    My latest restoration project is a fairly sad RD, whose history is totally unknown?
    It either spent a lot of years out in the weather, or in a shop window being degraded by UV?
    [IMG]http://www.cb1100r.net/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=1432&stc=1[/IMG]
    But my last project was a Bol D’Or in similar sad shape, and it turned out OK.
    [IMG]http://www.cb1100r.net/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=1433&stc=1[/IMG]
    So I hope to learn a lot, and gain plenty of ‘R’ wisdom from this forum.
    Brett P

Peter Hunt
    Participant

Hi Brett, and good to see another Aussie on here. Lots of knowledge and help here. Good luck with the project mate.

Trevor Hughes
    Keymaster

Hi Brett and welcome to the forum. You certainly have a project there, however if the result is anything like the 900 then I can’t wait to see the completed bike. I wish you luck.

GregM

Good to see another Aussie on here Welcome Brett and good luck awesome job on the last bike I am sure this will be the same

Cheers Greg

GregM

Hi Brett

Do you still have the 900 , if so like to catch up and have a look and ill bring along my RC

Anonymous
    Inactive

Greg,
    Yes, still have the 900, but had an ‘incident’ with an aftermarket starter relay during the week, that means it will be off the road until I can score a new part?
    But I have a few other old Honda’s for riding, so PM me, and maybe a ride/catchup over easter?
    Brett

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi, sorry but I’m rubbish at this sort of thing. So, new member here, my names Stu, live in sunny Devon and I currently ride a CB1100FD I restored last winter, I have another in bits that I may, or may not get around to rebuilding sometime, and if all goes to plan then this coming Monday I’ll finally achieve a 33 year old dream and become the owner of an RC.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Welcome Stuart,
    Good luck with what sounds like an imminent purchase of an R.
    Can you share the juicy details Yet?

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 152 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.