New member introductions

Home Forums CB1100R Owners Club Forum New member introductions

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 152 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Bagged yourself a beauty there James. Congratulations.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Very nice RB James,good to see another R owner in the south, i am just up the road from you in Crawley,we will have to meet up sometime, i bet you cant wait to go and collect it?

Keith

JamesH

Many thanks for the warm welcome guys.

Trevor Hughes
    Keymaster

Hi James and welcome. I’m another RB owner in the sunny south, so once you get the bike home would be good to meet up. Maybe Box Hill would be a good run out for Keith, you and I. Anyone else interested?

JamesH

Hi Trev. Once the bike is here (prob Jan next year by the time work frees up) I’ll let you guys know. Box hill may be a challenge so might have to be SUssex based if you guys don’t mind? 3 young kids & all that means days out on the bikes are limited to say the least…
    @TrevH 3432 wrote:

Hi James and welcome. I’m another RB owner in the sunny south, so once you get the bike home would be good to meet up. Maybe Box Hill would be a good run out for Keith, you and I. Anyone else interested?

Hi Keith. Welcome to pop down (or I’ll pop up) once she arrives in Jan. @KeithG 3428 wrote:

Very nice RB James,good to see another R owner in the south, i am just up the road from you in Crawley,we will have to meet up sometime, i bet you cant wait to go and collect it?

Keith

HowardB

Just while we are having a shout out for new Southern members, I’d like to say Hi! Bought my CB1100rb a few weeks ago and also live in Sussex (Haywards Heath). Just replacing the 12 year old tyres on the beast and then hoping for some Autumn sunshine.

Howard

Anonymous
    Inactive

Everybody in the south of England wants an R i believe:D

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks for the invite James… and welcome to Howard, 2 new members both within 25 miles of me

Anonymous
    Inactive

hi james,congrats on your new bike..realy looks great and I bet you cant wait to get it home.I was wondering how easy it is to bring a bike into the uk from europe.Do you
    have to pay vat and would it be subject to any duties? Among my small selection of bikes I have an RC (complete and on the road) and 2 RB’s the first of which I am
    starting to rebuild completely.I brought the other RB in bits from South Africa and had to pay vat when it got here.All the best with your new bike – What a christmas present!
    cheers,pat farla.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Pat
    If you bring a bike in from another EU country there is normally no Vat or Duty, I bought a RC from Holland earlier this year,You just have to register its arrival on the NOVA database with the HMRC,did mine online and was approved 30 minutes later for registration with the DVLA

They do ask you if you paid VAT on the bike or are claiming VAT back though, that may mean you have to pay something, in a private sale there is no VAT involved so nothing to pay

When you bring anything if from outside the EU you can get charged plenty in Duty and VAT

Keith

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi all,

We have a new member joining us from Norway. Just in time for the 2016 International Meeting in Halden !!!

BurreD

Hi Everyone

BurreD

Hi Everyone
    Im a New member from Norway. Live in Hokksund not fare from Oslo. This is my Honda

.[IMG]http://www.cb1100r.net/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=1532&stc=1[/IMG][IMG]http://www.cb1100r.net/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=1533&stc=1[/IMG]

Anonymous
    Inactive

Welcome Burre. Nice looking RC. Hopefully we can meet in person at Halden in 2016.

GregM

Welcome Burre nice bike hope it brings plenty of enjoyment riding all the best from down under

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 152 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.